What's The Toughest Challenge For Authors?
Answer: Finding new readers – but not just any readers.
By leveraging our large team of avid readers who will purchase your book, your sales and market visibility will soar – right up to Best Seller position on Amazon!
Our special group of readers is selected based on their history of purchases, reviews, and comments on Amazon. They are also chosen based on their preferred genres so you can feel confident of reaching the right target audience for your book.
By submitting your book to our service you:
• guarantee increased book sales (since every selected subscriber will purchase your book)
• boost your book to Best Seller status on Amazon
• create buzz around the launch or promotion of your book
• get feedback on what readers really think of your book
So How Does It Work?
1. Submit your book. Press the Submit Book button on the top right, and fill in the online form.
2. We receive your submission. Our editorial team will look through your book details. If your book is chosen, you’ll receive confirmation and a payment request. If your book is not selected, we’ll inform you within a few days, giving you suggestions of how else you could promote your book.
3. We analyze your book, looking for the best ways to promote it. We will study your book as it is currently presented on popular sites such as Amazon. We look at its categories, selected keywords, and the other books it is competing against in the same genre.
4. We send your book to all of our selected subscribers. We recommend your book to certain readers based on their preferred genre, their Amazon ranking, and their ability to promote your book on other web sites and blogs. On the day of the promotion, our readers will buy your book on Amazon, and verify their purchase.
5. We report back the results. We will monitor your book and give an overview of how your Amazon Sales Rank has improved, and confirm your position in the Best Seller categories.
You simply submit your book on our website
Our large pool of readers will read it and promote it
We check it and match it to readers of the same genre
So How Do We Promote Your Book?
Our customers have particularly appreciated our ability to get our community of readers to purchase their books on the day of their book launch or promotion, and follow it up with many of their reviews published on sites such as Amazon (in the USA, UK, Australia) and other popular book reader sites such as Goodreads.
On top of this, we will analyze your book with others in the genre, and give your book the best possible start by making it a best seller on Amazon!
This is also ideal for book launches where you want to make an immediate impact. It could also be for an earlier publication that you simply want to jump-start back into life. A group of subscribers will then purchase your book in bulk. Better yet, because of the nature of our subscribers, you can expect a good number of them to promote your book with reviews they will publish on Amazon, their blogs, and other book reader sites.
We will aim to make your book a best seller on the agreed promotion date using our subscribers, and the knowledge we have of the Amazon algorithms.
For our pricing please visit our get started page. You have two main options:
The 2 day Best Seller service is aimed at getting you new sales, with enough buyers to get your book into the Best Seller lists on Amazon.
The 3 week Review Express service is purely aimed at getting you book reviews from our network of reviewers.
If you are seeking just some new sales, then select the Chrome or Bronze service, depending on the sales numbers you want to achieve and your budget.
If you are aiming to reach #1 in the Best Seller lists in your book category, select the Best Seller Gold service. We will analyze your book and its book categories and advise you on the minimum sales needed to get you to #1.
The Review Express is for those just seeking reviews. Please note that the Review Express service is not enough to make your book a Best Seller, but it will promote your book to a specific network of reviewers delivering a higher number of reviews over a 3 week period.
Getting more and more people to buy at the same time is increasingly difficult, so the task and the price go up the higher volume needed. We have arranged mass purchases in greater numbers, but this is usually for the better-known authors or publishers with bigger budgets. We prefer that you limit your expenditure until you are satisfied with the results. If you need more book purchases after this, simply contact us again.
In order for us to consider your submission for a promotion, your book should comply with the following:
1) Available on Amazon Kindle.
2) A full-length book. Books should be at least 50 pages in length, and children’s books at least 20 pages. Novellas and short stories will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
3) Well formatted. Your book should be well formatted and with few typo errors. Readers are likely to be critical of books that do not meet the normal standard they are used to.
Note: Please be aware that even if your book meets all the criteria, this does not guarantee that it will be featured. We reserve the right to select the books we feel best suited to our subscribers.
If your book is not selected, and you would like to re-submit your book, please wait at least 14 days.